Thursday, August 13, 2015

S in the house

Its been awhile since I wrote, so I have to go back a bit.  Over the winter I did finally have S come over to the house to fuck me....well my husband had a big hand in it and thought maybe it could become an every once in awhile "thing" ;) 
I was up in the bedroom, just a robe on.  He came up in the room and removed his clothes crawled up beside me.  He kissed me on the neck and my lips. He wasted no time in reaching between my legs to massage my clit.  I came several times and we were def worked up quickly.  He rolled me over and entered from behind,  but I was completely laying on my stomach.  He was def hitting the spot and I came a few more times during sex.
These details aren't as wonderful as my others because unfortunately I waited to write this and since he never wrote or called me again, well...it is what it is.   I wondered a lot if he expected more of a freak.  I can be conservative at times, specially upon the first meeting and I don't know it just seems I was more reserved then usual.
Onto the present...we haven't had a chance to go anywhere or even play since winter...I have been waiting for my husband to get his chance and it seems he has finally found someone.  This is gonna sound crazy coming from a swinger...imagine that?  But women seem to take alittle more finessing then men.  You know I love watching my husband fuck other women..helloooo   But the seduction, it feels strange.  Am I the only one who feels this way?  Should I even feel this way?  I trust my husband more then he thinks or will ever realize, but I also know women...  And this feeling isn't jealousy, though I am a Leo and used to having and needed a lot of attention...but its not that its that.  I don't know.  We are all planning to go to the club this weekend in Fort Wayne, and so we will see how this all plays out.....
Guess I will need atleast a bottle to deal with all this....sometimes I think like a man, but have emotions like a girl...which totally sucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment