Saturday, November 26, 2016

Benefits of Owning a Lifestyle Club

I like to believe I live a charmed life, I have a great husband who loves me so deeply (and I love him deeply back) we logically make a great team, and I really am afforded many great opportunities and I try to do the same with him. I know and believe I live a charmed life!

One of those charms happens to be the benefit of owning a lifestyle not only because we meet alot of people, who become great friends and sometimes great fucks.

This weekend we decided not to open the club, it's a weekend right after a holiday and many travel to visit family & friends...so my me and husband and K went down there to work on playlists and a few things for the grand opening.  We got some great ideas hashed out.  It was a productive night for getting some details worked out!
As the night wore on my husband and I relaxed in our sex cushions we have facing the dance floor.  It was nice to relax, he reached over kissed me on the neck and slid his hand around my back to unhook my bra.  He rubbed my bare back from my ass to my neck...soooo relaxing..ahhhh. I leaned into him and deeply kissed him, sucking on his tongue, my mouth became wet, as did my pussy! He slipped his hands around to lift my top and expose my breasts.  Taking each nipple into his wet lips, sucking and licking each one back and forth.  I then removed my top and my husband called K over to admire my brown, thick nipples.  With a little coaxing K reached over and caressed my nipple.  I had two men touching me, my little slice of heaven.  I laid back onto my husband's lap, looked up at him as he held a handful of my hair in his hand...and smiled.  
I reached over and released K's cock from his pants and began rubbing and caressing him, down the shaft and gently over his balls. At this point I am thinking if I could just turn myself around and put my wet mouth on his cock..mmmmm. 
My husband and K slid off my boots and pants and they both began rubbing my pussy, it was hot, wet and ready!
K slid his pants off and I slid to the edge of the cushions. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my clit and in between my pussy lips. Then slowly inserted his thick cock in the inter sanctum of my love canal.  I pulled my legs back and let him stroke me until i came so hard the juices ran off my ass.  
We then all decided to move upstairs to a bedroom.  I finally got the chance to suck K's cock and slid my mouth down to the base of his penis. His skin was soft and I imagined his penis tasted like chocolate, dark chocolate.  
He laid me back, and entered my wet pussy for a second time and slid in and out, pulling out slow and rubbing between my lips here and there. My husband laid behind me watching, I grabbed K's legs and pulled him deeper into me. Again my pussy was dripping and ready to cum.  We did.  My husband crawled up beside me on the bed and I began sucking his cock. It was hard as it could be and he exceptionally horny. I picked around his head and thrust his cock deep into my throat and before I knew it I could taste the cum in my mouth. 

I like being pleased but it's just as much of a turn on to know you have pleased your partner and this lifestyle we share allows us to please each other (and others) in ways some people could only imagine.  I can't imagine my charmed life getting any better....but just wait til the parties start....it's gonna be one helluva place to party and tons of great sex!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment