Friday, March 15, 2013

RUMOURS Wet and Wild ORGY

Another party down…whew.  It started off alittle rocky…didn’t help that I had to go to Cinci earlier in the day and it was late when I got back..tired cranky and mother nature made an appearance a couple days before…I know TMI, but it played a huge role in this party…unfortunately.
I was mad already because I am such a planner and my husband, well he does things on a whim.  So when I got back from Cinci…we still had yet to move all the stuff to the hotel and set up.  I just barely had enough time to set up..shower and change before 8pm!  I hate being rushed!
The party…well it turned into an all out orgy. People got naked and got busy right at the party…which is exactly what you want to see.  Everyone had fun and it was a great time.  I couldn’t play but enjoyed meeting some new people and seeing alot of familiar faces too.  The most important part is that everyone had fun and had great sex. 
I even ended up back in the playroom…doing some watching for a min,  after packing it all up we went back to the room and I rode my sybian while I gave him a blow job….after we went home to sleep in our bed.  I never want to be one of those host/hostesses that it becomes all business (like some we know!)  I told my husband he could play but he opted not to since I couldn’t.  We both seen people that we were interested in…just couldn’t do it.  I enjoy watching tho…so it still would have been a treat to watch….next time.  Oh yeah next time, its my birthday…so I get what I want on my birthday for me and my husband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment