Saturday, October 11, 2014

Rumours @Club Princeton...

Invited to Club Princeton.....to host a party!!! 
 I was soooo excited! Little ol me..hmmmm  I was now stepping into the big leagues.  I didn't know what I had coming, but I did know I was ready to host parties again.
The thing about hosting though...is the anxiety you have about people showing and interacting.  And see after doing Rumours parties....they were always soooo just like I expected....even if everyone didn't want to have sex with each other....they atleast were interacting and making friends. It was very social and very sexy if nothing more....
The night we went to Princeton...Murphy's Law set in..if something could go wrong it did.  But we pressed on through a flat tire on the way and only getting there a 1/2 hr before the party started.  We had offered a special rate for early arrival....and only a few couples took advantage of it. 
This is the thing....the people at Club Princeton I met were very nice, BUT I was very disappointed in our NW Ohio showing.  I guess I expected the support more from them then anyone and we got very little.  Look I understand that people have plans and other reasons for not being able to show.  But only a select few wrote us to even tell us.   I even understand its a ride to Columbus and back for an evening.  I just know we could have knocked their socks off and people just didn't come through.  I have had a million people ask if and when we are re-opening in Lima and I think its probably safe to say that's the way to go because even though we heard a lot of people say they were worried about running into people they knew....there are also a lot of people who want to stay local and not spend $100+ for a night out and then not even have the guarantee of finding someone else to play.  We never do have that but the cheaper it is to find that out...the better.   Regardless of play, at Rumours we all seemed to be a family and my husband and myself always made sure everyone had a good time!!
We do have plans to go back to Club Princeton in 2015 but in the meantime....we are pressing on to find a place NW Ohio can come together~~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment