Monday, July 21, 2014

3 Men....and ME!

My husband invited his buddy, Jc from out of town to stay with us a couple days...he was off work on vacation...so the first night, there was a lot of this and that between them.  Knew they were up to something....and that's ok in my book.  Another man who works for my husband was here...J...LOL  I cooked up some bbq chicken on the grill w/corn on the cob.  We all had a few drinks....my husband also had invited T over.  We all sat around the fire for awhile...and finally went inside for some extra curricular activities....
T sat with J and next thing I knew she was giving J a blowjob until she swallowed all he had.
I had went in to take a bath, and she came into say goodbye.  She sat beside my garden tub and rubbed my nipples and played with my pussy a bit.  My husband came into watch and so did J.  It was a turn on for me, as usual to be watched. I looked up and watched them touching themselves watching me in the bath.
I washed and got out, went to the kitchen to smoke a cig.  While I was sitting on a chair in the kitchen. J came up and kneeled in front of me, spread my legs and started gently licking my pussy.  I became wet instantly.  Theres one thing a woman can't deny...getting your pussy licked feels so damn good. My husband crept up behind me and started kissing my neck and playing with my nipple.  It wasn't long before J jumped in a began sucking on the other nipple. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter til I thought I was going to slip and slide off the chair.  My husband then grabbed my neck and applied a little pressure.  The groaning became harder to do, as my pussy got wetter then its ever been.
I then moved to the living room floor, Jc again was between my legs licking up my cum, when he flipped me over on my stomach and began to lick my asshole and pussy.  Shit....writing about it is getting me wet all over again....anyways.  My husband and J were again playing with my nipples, kissing me and rubbing my clit.  I came again and again...and again.
I rolled over and Jc entered my pussy with his cock.  Hes alittle larger then the average man, but nothing I can't handle.  He had me on my back, legs cocked up and entered sideways.  It felt good and at one point I thought he was going to make me squirt. He was gentle...think hes just been told so many times that he hurt them, but I was backing down on it to make sure he knew I could take what he had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment