Thursday, June 12, 2014

Did Anyone Else Ever Have One Of These.....


So...where do I start?  I am not trying to come off rude, but I just don't know what to think about people who are over bearing. 

There is this couple and we've been with them a few times...that's cool, but they like to drop in and over stay their welcome....and even fall asleep on our couch without asking.  Again, I am really not trying to be the one to cause drama, or make this a big deal, but I am a very private person and we do have kids...so my home is my sanctuary...

So the other night was my mom's birthday and she came over for pizza and gifts etc.  The wife shows up at our house unexpected and my mom is on her way.  No big deal, but no call or text or anything...  My mom arrives and she leaves.  She then calls a couple hrs later and asks me if shes still there....what?  My mom is in her 70's w/Parkinsons so I try to spend as much time with her as possible....I was like WHATEVER....tried to over look that it was already arranged with them (her husband) to come over to pick our truck up (another long story) but anyways...They showed up as she was leaving...again, no big deal. 

My husband talked with them outside and I took our son in to get a bath.  They talked and talked, etc. I was like ok...whatever again.  Part of this conversation involved her not using birth control and what if she got pregnant...she was like "oh well"...I was like Oh well my ass because it won't be with my husband.  What a fucking disaster that would fucking be ....this is not 20 yr old drama....ain't goin there!  Plus while talking she said, why don't you go take a bath and we'll give you a massage...ok this girl is on her period...and I swear I have a man's brain because the swinging isn't a relationship to me...its just sex.  I don't need all that extra to get in the mood...just sex....

The husband left to go to work and in my husband comes with her in tow....again, its family time.  And now I believe she is overstepping her welcome, but I am nice and don't say anything.  She sits in our kitchen and talks...I go in and play wii w/my son.  Its then his bedtime so I take him upstairs and when my husband comes up, he informs me she has fallen asleep on our couch...I said, well go wake her and tell her shes got to go.  He either doesn't want to be rude...hmmm, so not like him most days...or doesn't want to lose his piece of ass.  By this time I am pissed.  I wanted to have sex with him, but at this point she has ruined all that. .

I know this is not my usual post about our great escapades, but they are getting screwed up by this couple and I think I have had enough....my husband of course doesn't see things like I do and I don't think ....especially her are going to leave us alone anytime soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment