Monday, June 2, 2014

SOOOOO FINALLY my husband got to fuck T....

We all went out to dinner and my husband the flirt decided to flip the script on T and she was the only one not in on the deal...He sat by her at dinner and I sat by K.  They flirted thru dinner, and assuming there was some rubbing under the table...but I have to say my husband was flirting with everyone that night...the waitress, R...what a good sport for dealing with him, but as she said he made the night interesting for her.  
We left there and hung out at our house for a bit.  My husband laid on the couch and T laid back on him rubbing his leg and eventually pulling out his cock and sucking on it.  I was on the other side of her and it was hard to see...I like to watch!   I just feel like sometimes this couple is so used to playing separately that they don't enjoy watching each other.  The thrill in swinging is to watch my husband and see what is turning him on, whats being done different by him and by the other person and vice versa...I like him watching me.   But to each their own....just move so I can watch :D
I left the room and came back in, T was naked and began undressing me....all while kissing me and sucking on my tits.  I gladly received this attention. I myself have not been with a woman in awhile either...kinda picky and I just have to have motivation...I tend to fall for straight girls...don't know why...don't ask!  But her mouth felt good...wet, warm and begging for more.  I laid back on the couch and she licked my pussy...moving from my pussy to my clit, back and forth.  It didn't take long before I exploded into her mouth and my wet pussy left a puddle.  I later told my husband, "T eats pussy better than a lot of men I know...not all but a good share."  My turn...I turned her over on the couch, got between her legs and ran my tongue over her pussy.  I began licking and then sucking her clit until she came.  I have to admit I felt like I needed to learn all over again...shit isn't like riding a bike, but then again all bikes are the same basically....all pussy is not made equally...different size lips, different clits and each woman likes a different technique. 
My husband then moved to a chair in our front room and T kneeled in front of him to suck his cock some more.  Meanwhile K and I moved to the couch where they had been.  My husband finally decided to move to the floor, though not any easier of a view to me I really wanted to watch him fuck someone, its been way too long.  It made me think of the first time I asked him to fuck someone...wasn't the best experience for either one of us, but it was me needing to validate I would be ok seeing him with someone else.  I have been known to have a jealous streak, but that was with men I didn't trust...and TRUST me there have been a bunch I would have never been in the lifestyle with (some asked and didn't receive..lol)  But I didn't think I would feel that way with my husband...because we have such a good and open relationship!  Anyways it took me back of how would I feel again, but no worries, nothing had changed.  ;)
He entered her from behind and forced his cock into her wet pussy from behind in a doggy style position and went to town, banging her pussy like it was the last he would ever have.  She was moaning and I caught a glimpse every now and then, but by this time K and I were deep in kissing and touching, sucking and rubbing.  They moved to the loveseat...T climbed on top to ride my husband and then switched back to doggy style and rocked that loveseat until I thought it was going to break in two.  She had cum, he had came. We were all sweating and panting...it had been 2 hrs.  K and I were still at it and decided to take a break at that time.  After talking for a bit they decided to hit the road, it was late....or early, whichever way you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment