Thursday, June 12, 2014

SURPRISE....3some 

My husband worked all day and took down 12 trees in the hot sun.  He had asked me for a massage when he came home from working all day.  I told him of course and will even get the massage table out and make it an official massage.  Hes been working hard lately and deserves it!
I had been texting T off and on this day and when I told her he wanted her to come over to give him a massage....she replied back, let me make sure its ok with K and I will get back with you....hint well taken! :D
She texted me back that he was ok with it and asked when....I told her to give me a bit to set things up and I would text her back.  I ran a bath for my husband, txt'd T back and told her to come over in about 15 mins.  While he was in the bath I quietly let her in and told her to be quiet.  I followed her in and told her he was in the bath...she went and stood at the door until he noticed her there.  He was quite delightful shocked. (yeah me!)
After getting out of the bath, he laid on the massage table with just his towel around him.  T had brought oil and we rubbed his back, neck, arms, hands, legs, feet and butt.  We left no stone unturned.  We talked the whole time.  I left the room to go to the kitchen to smoke.  I could see them from where I was standing.  T took some ice into her mouth a sucked on his nipple.  Then leaned over to sucked on his cock and looked back at me smiling.  I knew he was wondering just where I was in the room and sometimes out of sight alitle gets good results!  I came back in the room where we then took turns sucking his cock and sucking on his nipples.  We sucked his cock together...one of his favs!   His hands were exploring our bodies, he was rubbing my wet pussy and his other hand was occupied with T's tit.  We all agreed he had it going on right at that moment. He agreed!!!
He then took T's tit into his mouth.  How he was sucking on it and being able to watch close up was a huge turn on.  She began sucking on his cock and I moved around the table on her side and slid my hand up between her hot thighs...her pussy was wet and I slid my fingers inside and fingerbanged her pussy. 
We all moved to the couch and she slid between my legs.  I grabbed up all her hair to keep it out of her face. She was licking and sucking...when my husband snuck up behind her with my strap on...and slid that huge cock into her pussy.  He was rolling his hips, first slow and then faster and faster.  Meanwhile her face is being shoved in my pussy.  It was really nice to be able to watch and focus on them. She admitted that a man had never used a strap on with her and she liked it because his actual cock was slapping her clit at the same time and made her cum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment