Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A

I had never been with another man in the lifestyle before.  My husband kept asking me if I wanted to fuck A.  We both had become good friends with him.  I was unsure.  He wanted me...he was always telling me how good I looked and at the club wanted to see my tits.  My husband opened my blouse, pulled out my tits and his eyes lit up...beautiful.   One night at the club, he pulled out his cock...without thinking I bent down and sucked on it.  I immediately looked at my husband and he smiled.  Another girl standing beside me also did the same.  Later my husband got a room and A met us there....my husband stripped my clothes off.  A strolled in the room, pulled out his enormous cock and pumped my pussy til I came and came and came.  He had me flipped over doggie style and my husband came around the front of me, stuck his cock in my mouth...mmmmm  within a minutes he came in my mouth.  It made him so horny to see me getting fucked my another man...seeing me moan...and cum he couldn't wait any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment