Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 2010

K&T broke it off...whatever the reason my husband and I had been there to lend an ear and offer support.  My husband had mentioned her a few times and finally admitted to wanting to fuck her.  We invited her to dinner and the club.  I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about him fucking my friend...but I guess I was about to find out.  I had already set it up to meet A at the club.  We partied a bit and got a room.  Waiting on A....K, my husband and I sat and talked.  I still wasn't sure she wanted to fuck my husband, even though she had kissed him back in the club.  I knew the break up was new...we both understood that and she had the right and control to say no.  A got to the room and we stipped and began fucking.  I look over and my husband is rubbing K's pussy.  I liked watching..sometimes its hard though because your caught up in fucking and trying the please the person you are with.  But throughout I keep looking over to see and watch them.  After K and my husband were through A and I were still fucking...they laid there and watched.  K then said she must be going and get back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment