Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas night 2010

The week before xmas K texted me and asked if she could come down for the weekend..she was off for three days.  I was fine with that.  She was feeling down and def needed some friends.  She arrived on xmas night.  I had made plans for a sitter so we could all go out.  We went to a couple local places...the first my husband kissed me and then kissed her.  Wow people didn't know what to think.  The last place we all kissed together and then K and I and the place went silent.  We decided to leave just after midnight.  K and I got in the backseat...she leaned her head on my shoulder and I instantly pulled out her big beautiful breast.  I began playing with them and sucking on them...she did the same in return.  My husband was driving...with the mirror tilted down for sure.  We got home and K and I had this beautiful bi experience.  I was glad she chose me.  It was nice, probably one of the nicest experiences with a woman.  We straddled each other...I touched her neck and pulled her close for a kiss, I gently touched her breasts and my hand slid between her legs to rub her pussy.  My husband sat naked on the couch watching and stroking his cock.  I looked up every once in awhile to watch him.  He could hear how wet both of us were.  He went to our bedroom and pulled out my "treasure chest" of toys.  We chose the double headed dildo. Each of us took it all inside our dripping wet pussies.  We positioned ourselves scissored holding onto legs and arms to pull us closer to each other.  My husband was sucking K's breasts, then mine and rubbing both of our pussies at the same time.  My husband then laid on the floor.  I mounted his cock and he pulled K and straddle his face...just as we got into it...our son awoke.  That seems to be a factor when we play at home...hes only 17month so give him a break, but I think we need to get a room...it was really hot and getting hotter dammit.  I took my son back to the bedroom and laid down...K came back and fell asleep in bed with me...my husband..couch city. lol  Our kids always come first and I think we both figured there is always tomorrow...There was a next day...and it was a good experience.  Another man was involved and that was nice, but I got to see my husband's cock going in and out of K's pussy at close range.  It really turned me on and while they were fucking...she rubbed my pussy.  I came and came and came.  Unfortunately there was no second night, K had to leave for an emergency.  We both kissed and hugged her good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment