Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fall 2010

We had been frequenting the club in Indiana the whole summer off and on...never really coming across the right couple...that wanted to play anyways. (thats a whole another post..lol)  Anyways one summer night we met a couple at the club, K&T.  They were very nice people.  Its not that I even thought of doing anything sexual with them...weird, yeah I know.  They were both good looking people, but we had just began a relationship that was somewhat different.  I had asked her the first night of meeting them what her sexual orientation was...straight.  Go figure.  Thats another complication about finding compatable couples...my husband and I prefer a bi female in the other couple because he so loves girl play to get things going...so do I.  We had never in our time in the lifestyle been with another couple that both were straight...but shit we had only been with a few couples..not all good (thats another post too...oh lord..lol)  They were also new to the lifestyle, so we weren't quite sure what they were comfortable with.  We got a room and invited them.  It contained the great and wonderful sybian...wow.  I immediately took off my clothes and got on...my husband controlled the speed, played with my tits and I got off almost immediately.  I wasn't sure what they were thinking...K then got underdressed and got on.  My husband and I sat back on the bed..I played with his cock and we watched.  It was nice.  We ran into them a few more unplanned times at the club...then he left the stat to work.  We had invited her to the club with us in the meantime, but she couldn't go because he wasn't with her and we respected that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment