Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Intro to my Swinging LIfe

I have to introduce how I entered into this lifestyle...thats what everyone asks first...  My current husband and myself had both had some interaction in the swinger lifestyle in previous marriages.  Mine longer ago than him...between I spent 15 years in a straight relationship...hell.  When I first met "George", my current husband we realized we had a great communication between us, we spent months just talking before we even fucked.  I told him I was bi-sexual and we discussed things we had done sexually and what we fantasized about.  We still do to this day.  So on Halloween 2009 we decided to go out and spend the night in another city.  We had looked up some clubs and even realized there was a swingers club in that city.  After arriving at our hotel we called the club and signed up to go.  I remember climbing the stairs to get in and being so nervous I thought I was going to have a panic attack. Though I had experienced the lifestyle...I had never been to a swingers club.  I didn't know what to expect.  My husband on the other hand had been to 1 club in another city.  The place was packed and there were alot of nice looking women and men.  I ended up eating another woman's pussy in a big room with people walking by and watching.  It was also my first experience with the sybian...boy this device could replace a man for real! lol  You have to understand it was the whole experience I got that night that turned me on...naked people on the dance floor...watching others have sex and finally getting a bi interaction after 15 years....whew, it was long overdue.   When my husband and I went to this club and first re-entered into the lifestyle together I was the only one playing...my husband would watch..and be turned on.  Alot of times on the way home I would give him blow jobs and we would play with my hot pussy.  I felt bad not letting him play but really wanted to make sure I was ready for all this.  So we took it slow...then we moved to the next level...and my curiosity took over til we became full swap swingers...  What will follow will be a peep show into my life as a swinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment