Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Fivesome

My husband invited K to come spend the night with us...I wasn't sure how I felt about this either.  I mean my friend...who already fucked my husband and now she was going to come to my house...hmmm  I knew he was dying to have the elusive ffm threesome, so I couldn't get mad if I let it happen.  I have found in the lifestyle its the only way to know..my husband and I have promised not to get mad because we agreed...even if we end up not ok with something or someone.  We also decided to invite another couple we had previously been with over...thinking it would make things comfortable.  3 girls...2 guys.  Us three girls played and I fucked both girls with a strap on, but it was not intimate like my husband wanted.  I believe us three..myself, my husband and K were ready for them to leave.  When they did we moved the party to the bedroom..where my husband experienced his first threesome.  It was daylight when we went to sleep in our king sized waterbed.  When I awoke the next morning my husband was asking if we could all have sex again...I said that was fine.  He laid between us...rubbed my nipple til I came.  Then he rolled over and K and I began touching him and sucking his cock.  Unfortunately our son woke up and stopped all that.  Later that day K mentioned leaving and my husband asked her to stay another night.  Of course he had asked me first and I was ok with letting his fantasy run wild...it had been nice.  We were all so tired from staying up all night the night before that we went to bed and fell asleep...no sex. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment