Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Years 2010

It was a night to celebrate...a new year,a new lifestyle.  We went to a swingers club in Indiana.  It was pretty busy and everyone was dressed to the nines, but regardless of what people wear at a swingers club...you would rather see them with it all off.  I had a been approached by a couple and the husband wanted to see my tits.  I gladly showed my beautiful breast to him.  (I am not saying beautiful as if this is some romance novel...I have been told by many, many that I have pretty titties.) Anyways..he wanted to touch them but my husband and myself had not agreed to even having the other sex touch us yet...I denied him, and then the wife asked if she could.  I quickly agreed.  She was a good looking, aggressive woman...I like that.  She touched my nipple ever so softly and looked up at him and grinned..he was so jealous.  :)  She asked if I wanted to go to a room and play with her...husbands aloud to watch only.  I agreed, and she told me there was another couple they wanted to invite.  So she brought them over to meet us.  They were a very nice couple from Chicago, and her kiss was so soft.  She kept asking me to kiss her.  The guys sat around and talked as us girls were dancing, grinding and feeling each other from top to bottom.  It was a hot girl train!  Just as quickly as in developed...it fell apart though.  I man came up and asked my husband if he could fuck his wife.  We understand in the lifestyle that is what its ultimately all about, but there is a respectful way to go about it...  My husband was on the verge of beating his ass, when the first couple up and left to go to a house party instead.  I went to take a smoke break...who knew the lifestyle could be so rude..  But I was ok with meeting no one compatable that night...I surely didn't want to get into a room with a bunch of people and have things go wrong with men who think they could disrespect me.  I noticed this woman and her husband watching me in the smoke room, but really didn't think anything of it.  I put out my cig and left.  As I stepped out in the hallway, she followed...we spoke for a moment and began making out like mad.  She was aggressive...I was aggressive...hands were up and down each others bodies..tongues were mingling.  It was pure pleasure.  We decided to move to a couch in the main room, but her and I decided to visit the ladies room first.  Once I got her in there, we again were all over each other...we couldn't keep our hands off each other.  We even knocked something off onto the floor and started laughing.  I was ready to get her naked and ready to get naked myself.   We ended up on the couch making out...got naked and in the 69 position.  I was fingering her ass and licking her pussy and she was doing the same.  Another couple sat down by her head and had a ring side seat.  They never touched me but watched real close.  My husband was at my side, touching me, and intensely watching.  Later he admitted if he would have touched his own cock...it would have exploded in ectacsy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment